The number of LIKES on your Facebook Page is a common parameter to check its popularity. Hence, it holds an important part of your job to increase Facebook LIKES.
LIKES can be of great value for any Facebook Page, whatsoever the page is all about, when LIKERS are original and are the ones who like your page in real terms.
But I see many page owners who buy Facebook LIKES to increase the number of LIKES. There are sites which offer Facebook Page LIKES for a small fee or in exchange of your LIKES.
BUT, does this create any value to any Facebook Page?
I don’t think so!
Because it’s only valuable when it’s original. Buying or exchanging method doesn’t possess the “Targeting” element. It’s like shooting in the dark!
So, here in this post I’m trying to list out the best ways that generate Facebook LIKES from interested users. These are the users who’ll create real value for your Facebook Page.
- The first best way to increase LIKES is by advertising on Facebook. Facebook is a robust advertising platform where you can promote your Page for a small fee. You can even promote each of your updates. Moreover, you can reach to your target audience geographically and demographically.
- If you have a website you can do a lot of things to increase LIKES. Examples: placing Facebook Like Box on your website, offering something to your visitors in exchange of a LIKE, using a pop-up plugin on your website to show your Facebook Like Box, etc.
- Invite your friends and family members to LIKE your Facebook Page. They might not be your target but always remember that they are your best supporters. Your existing email list can also be included.
- Post updates related to your industry / niche. The goal here is to get your posts shared and tagged by Facebook users and make your page visible to more users. You should use variety in your updates such as videos, images, a question, a hot news, an offer, competition, etc. You should also do some research on Best Timings to post updates so that they reach to a wider audience. Always stick to sharing good and engaging content.
- Use Facebook Groups within your niche to participate actively and throw in your Page’s link to get visitors and LIKES. The same thing can also be done by joining online forums.
- Nowadays many blogs and websites use Facebook Comment System. Find such sites within your niche and make valuable comments on their posts. You should comment using “As a Page” profile (not using your personal profile). This can bring visitors directly to your page if they like your comment and want to see what’s in your page.
So, these are some of the best ways you can adopt to increase LIKES for your Facebook Page. There are other ways that Page owners use. Some advanced technologies have also popped-up in the scene.
Having a website brings up a lot more techniques to increase Facebook LIKES. But, most of the above points are doable without having your own website.
If you have a Facebook Page, what do you do to increase its LIKES? Kindly share!
Image Courtesy of Master Isolated Images / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
The following two tabs change content below.
Hi, I'm the owner-cum-blogger of this blog. Basically, I write about online business, marketing and online tools! All my writings are based on my ideas, observations, experiments and findings. If you like this blog, why not keep in touch?? Catch me on Twitter